Levity Play was formed as a joint venture of two companies – Hypester Games, which has been creating casual games mainly for Facebook, and FrostFX, the leading VFX company in Estonia. Combining these two companies has allowed Levity Play to set out on this epic adventure that is Skyfront VR.
Skyfront VR is a multiplayer FPS with fluid zero gravity movement, which means that most players – even people using VR for the first time – never experience nausea. This allows for a more immersive experience and allows players to spend more time in the game. Skyfront VR has already become a popular addition to VR arcades across the globe, competing with such staples as Raw Data. The game also boasts a growing and active online community that has welcomed this new step in VR with open arms.
In 2300 AD, the battle to end all battles – The Final War – swept across our planet. In the destruction, cities exploded into ash and nations were transformed into whispers. The centuries of devastation mutated earth into a scarred and desolate ruin. By 2700 AD, the wars have finally been left behind and much of the planet has been rebuilt. Humankind has regained balance and is thriving once again. In this idyllic future, technological advancements have created ultimate synergy between physics and the laws of nature. To preserve the memory of our violent past, the cities of old have been raised to the skies around the world. These colossal monuments now serve as zero-gravity battle arenas, where the best warriors challenge each other to determine the Ultimate Champion in a symbolic competition called the Skyfront Tournament. Do you have what it takes to join the ranks of the Champions?
- One-of-a-kind gameplay. Skyfront VR’s movement mechanics take advantage of the unique characteristics of VR motion controllers to make for an intuitive and nausea free experience.
- Skyfront boasts omnidimensional battle arenas that complement the game’s mechanics and support the unique flow that zero-gravity gameplay offers.
- Early Access currently includes:
- Two gorgeous zero-gravity battle arenas – Greece and Egypt;
- Two game modes – Deathmatch & Team Deathmatch;
- Five versatile weapons + one locomotion device;
- Five special abilities that grant the player a strategic advantage;
- Player statistics;
- In-game chat;
- Bot shootout.
The full version of Skyfront VR will include:
- Five or more maps to choose from;
- Twenty or more weapons and special abilities;
- Customisable character assets;
- An arcade mode with custom matchmaking;
- User profiles;
- Spectator mode;
- A play against AI feature;
- And much much more.