Levity Play was formed as a joint venture of two companies – Hypester Games, which has been creating casual games mainly for Facebook, and FrostFX, the leading VFX company in Estonia. Combining these two companies has allowed Levity Play to set out on this epic adventure that is Skyfront VR.
Skyfront is the fast-paced multiplayer FPS for VR junkies craving to jet around in zero-G and battle it out with equally eager opponents!
The game launches the player into mesmerising arenas and offers an array of awesome weapons and impressive special abilities.
Skyfront is available on Viveport, Oculus store and Steam.
The game has already seen huge success in VR arcades around the world and consistently lands on the Springboard VR TOP 10 most played arcade games list. Skyfront has also proven its worth as a VR eSports title, with the global Skyfront arcade tournament organised by Virtual Athletics League drawing to a close this week. In addition, the studio has collaborated with Aerial Sports League and numerous individual arcades, incl. IMAX and IPG eSports, to organise local VR eSports events.
In 2300 AD, the battle to end all battles – The Final War – swept across our planet. In the destruction, cities exploded into ash and nations were transformed into whispers. The centuries of devastation mutated earth into a scarred and desolate ruin. By 2700 AD, the wars have finally been left behind and much of the planet has been rebuilt. Humankind has regained balance and is thriving once again. In this idyllic future, technological advancements have created ultimate synergy between physics and the laws of nature. To preserve the memory of our violent past, the monuments of old have been raised to the skies around the world. These colossal structures now serve as zero-gravity battle arenas, where the best warriors challenge each other to determine the Ultimate Champion in a symbolic competition called Skyfront. Do you have what it takes to join the ranks of the champions?
- One-of-a-kind zero-G flight - You whoosh around by equipping the Thruster and pointing your hand wherever you want to go. We like to call it the “point-and-move” mechanic and since the player is already pointing where they want to shoot – Skyfront is an FPS, after all – flying the same way only makes sense!
VR pros that want to go REALLY FAST can also try out the Grapple that latches onto surfaces and lets the player spiderman around the game arenas.
- Loadouts and abilities - Skyfront presents the player with a versatile weapons arsenal and plenty of special abilities to boot! We’ve got everything from snipers to Zero-G pineapples!
- Arenas and game modes - The game features four crazy cool arenas – Polis, Pyramid, Convent and Genesis. The distinct sizes and layouts of the arenas promote different types of gameplay, from really fast-paced and intense to more calculated and sneaky.
You can also choose between traditional Single Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch game modes and the more intense team-based Domination mode.
- Customisation and Progression - Every time the player unlocks a new progression level, we throw awesome customisation assets their way! Skins, visors, trails – we let every player be their perfect VR self! The bragging rights from levelling up aren’t half bad either!
- Other features - Player statistics, In-game chat, Bot shootout
- PS. We’re a bloodless FPS, so YES, everyone from your little sister, mom and that one really squeamish friend that freaks out every time someone mentions blood is gonna feel hunky dory in Skyfront!